FloFit is a flexible and fully demountable push-fit plumbing system. The product is suitable for all domestic and small commercial hot & cold-water installations, including central heating for both pressurised (un-vented) and combi (vented) systems. FloFit enables the installer to undertake a faster, easier and more cost effective installation. Independent testing confirms time savings of up to 40% compared with traditional plumbing materials.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Grip ring seal connection.
- Fully demountable.
- All products supplied with white collet clips (which prevents accidental pipe release).
- Coloured red and blue collet clips allow easy identification of hot and cold installations.
- Maintenance free white finish.
- Pipe flexibility aids installation and cabling through awkward, confined and less accessible areas.
- Installation time reduced.
- The risk of fire generated by the use of blowtorches is removed.
- Lead free and non-toxic.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Good long-term durability.
- Reduced costs through quicker installation and the use of multi-length pipes.
- Negligible scale build up.
- Reduced water hammer noise.
- Less noise from expansion and contraction caused by water flow.
- Good thermal resistance to freezing conditions.
FloFit installation guide.pdf (1.07MB) - Video Installation Guide
FloFit_Product_List.pdf (435KB) - FloFit Product List
EMS_538445.pdf (485KB) - EMS 538445
Material_Safety_Data_Sheet_-_ACETAL_FITTINGS_27.06.pdf (245KB) - Material Safety Data Sheet - ACETAL FITTINGS 27.06
Material_Safety_Data_Sheet_-_Polybutylene_Pipes.pdf (235KB) - Material Safety Data Sheet - Polybutylene Pipes
Material_Safety_Data_Sheets_-_PEX_Pipes.pdf (236KB) - Material Safety Data Sheets - PEX Pipes
FloPlast_Product_Catalogue_12.pdf (5.22MB) - Product Catalogue
WRAS_Certificate.pdf (4.07MB) - WRAS Certificate
WRAS_DOC_Complete.pdf (4.08MB) - WRAS Complete Documentation
SDS016_flexiflo_CONNECTORS_01.04.16.pdf (229KB) - SDS016 Flexiflo Connectors